In the News

If you are an American citizen by birth or became an American citizen at any time prior to August 1990, and if you were physically present in Iraq and/or Kuwait during some or all of the period between August 2, 1990 and December 15, 1990, you may be entitled to compensation.

There are numerous articles of hostages in Iraq getting access to frozen funds in the form of compensation.